Total Blogviews

Thursday 30 December 2010

without mentioning any names...



I can tell you now that my store does NOT deal with the sale of laptops, the repair/setup of laptops or anything otherwise.

Had an old man come into my store today... he pulled a laptop out of a Farmfoods bag, which was wrapped in another Farmfoods bag, pointed at the USB ports on the back and asked "What are they? are they so I can use a floppy disk"

And want a good reason to hate working in the kind of retail I work in?!
Apart from being redirected to an offshore call centre, which then redirected me back to the main call centre here in England after 30 minutes on hold, I spent a grand total of one hour and thirty minutes on hold to sort out some stuff for a customer.
ONE HOUR AND THIRTY MINUTES LISTENING TO THE SAME THREE SONGS BY JOHN BLOODY LEGEND!
To which, after this long wait, I got a simple "Thanks"
Yeah... you're welcome... that's an hour and a half of my life I'm not getting back.... I may as well have just watched Twilight again ¬.¬

posted by sotheysaid

but also:

No comments:

Post a Comment