Total Blogviews

Thursday 30 December 2010

The Birth of BlogYourStore

It was at 1.32pm today when I first encountered the customer that would unwittingly bring me to create this rant site. My aims of world domination and multi millionaire status are probably unjustified but I'm going to give it a go. This is where you can let it all out and get the anger off your chest. Us retail demons put up with a frakking lot and we deserve a place to breathe and relax. You can say what you want and please be as vivid as possible. We want to know what your boss, customer, nemesis looks like, smells like, acts like and the wonderful tripe that comes out their food hole. Be careful with names, store names etc and by all means FEEL FREE to mention names as long as you are aware of the risks. Obviously NEVER mention your own name unless you're a major rebel. Well I can all do with your support so let's crack on.

No comments:

Post a Comment