Total Blogviews

Thursday 30 December 2010

Today's Dregs



The main culprit was a lady who wished to order an item and I then told her how long I estimated it would take...

"Five days probably"

"Probably? You don't know"

"No. It will be new years eve then New Year's Day, then a Sunday then a bank holiday so I can't change where we're at in the calendar"

"I won't bother then if you don't know"

"Well like I said the other store has one, if you wished to pop down there you could"



HERE IT COMES...



"I'M NOT GOING TO LOOK FOR IT MYSELF IN A SHOP"



There you have it. What a impatient dick-cheese



A close second was the dude who looked like he had asbo night terrors who thought it may have been a library cause "people are reading books in a cafe"

1 comment:

  1. Today a woman gave me a foreign coin as part of her payment. I pointed it out to her (thinking it was just an accident), and she asked if it really mattered. I told her we don't accept foreign currency, and she asked why not. I said the store only accepts domestic currency as payment, and she seemed incredulous that I wouldn't take her foreign money and made a big show of digging through her coin purse. How dare I turn away her Canadian money.

    ReplyDelete