Total Blogviews

Monday 17 January 2011

Today's Dregs #2

God where do I start?!

The worst was this obnoxious 40-something creep who took shots at the store, our stock, our systems speed etc. As much as it annoyed me, he had a point. But it was his manner that annoyed me. His name was Jason Forshaw and he is officially a jackass. If you see him around the earth, spit in his eye and attempt to eat his face!
THEN.....a guy ran up and said "Walit?" "Wallit?" I said......."I'm sorry I don't understand" That happened for another 20 secs until I realised he meant TOILET which starts with a T. He may have been foreign but they have the letter T there too. I then had a headache and continued to serve these people like I was a valet in Downy Abbey. Phew Glad to get that off my man chest.

Chubby Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment