Total Blogviews

Friday 7 January 2011

Look Out Zac, She's coming to get you!

We have a customer...well I say customer, she's more like Margot Kidder on a bad day.
She wears a silver cap on her extremely crazy head and also claims to be from the world of ballet dancing.
From time to time she pops in, shouts and checks items (never buys - Rule #7 The proper crazies never buy).
I am disciplined in the art of anti-crazy detection however I was unfocused when BalletDancer pounced with a piece of paper. She was wondering if we had any information on a place called Avilia which if I'm not mistaken is in Hollywoodland. I said that we did not have such information and started my getaway when she said "Avilia is where Zac lives" I knew who she was about to say but not her travel plans which she began to describe. "Avilia is where Zac Efron lives. I'm gonna go to see him because we're meant to be together"
Ballet dancer is like 55 and it was at this point when I became dubious of her previous Ballet credentials.
She had maps, travel arrangements and a plan.
Zac.....I reckon mate you should make like a black swan and scarper.

MB

No comments:

Post a Comment